Home One Time – Guelph
Start Enjoying Clean Bins Now!
See important package information below before selecting your program plan!
PLEASE ADD TO CART ONLY ONCE TO AVOID MULTIPLE CHARGES
Residential One-time Cleaning Services
SANI-BIN’s one-time single bin interior washing is perfect for customers not wishing to join the monthly programme. Many start and end the warm season with a one-time wash in the spring and fall.
Great also for times when our monthly programme members find themselves with a “gross bin” between scheduled washes. Such as after a party, garden clean-up or if spoiled food gets stuck – anytime the aroma (or pests) become a problem.
Our one-time cleaning services are available by appointment only from April 1st to October 31st. We do not operate November 1 – March 31 due to the risk of icing and equipment freeze-up as we don’t use any antifreeze in our cleaning process.
- This is a price per bin service;
- Select multiple bins by entering the quantity in the “Number of Bins” field (i.e. for two bins, enter “2”);
- “Add to cart” to proceed to checkout;
- Please add your Collection Day in the field on the check out page.
- Pet Owners: If you do not bag your pet’s waste or kitty litter, please chose the “One Time Wash Pet” product as it includes the required fee for sanitation and handling of additional solid waste.
Please allow 3-days notice to book a one-time wash. You will receive a welcome message and a confirmation email showing your wash day (typically your next collection day). If your collection day occurs within three days of your order, your NEXT collection day will be the wash day, schedule permitting.
Only bins emptied on your collection day will be washed, as they must be empty. If you select to have all bins cleaned (i.e. ordering “3”), the unwashed bin (Blue or Grey) will be cleaned on your next collection day (the week following).
We follow any shifts in the City’s collection days due to Statutory Holidays.